In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, we want to send out some love to the many teachers that go beyond the call of duty. Not only do teachers help students learn and develop mentally but they also provide support, love, and care to students. Here are 5 reasons why we love them!
- You make sure your students’ bellies are full and minds are fed by keeping snacks for hungry kids.
- You comfort students by giving hugs and encouragement when needed.
- You make sure your students are warm in the winter and cool in the summer by finding clothes for kids in need.
- You treat students as if they were one of your own with kindness, compassion and mindful guidance.
- You are the trusted figure when other parts of a student’s life may seem uncertain.
Published on: May 7, 2015