In order to make sure our warehouse is a safe space for volunteers and staff, we ask that you follow the below guidelines:
– Please take your temperature before coming to volunteer, and if it is above 99.1, we ask that you stay home.
– Please do not volunteer if you feel bad, have a fever or cough, if you have flu like symptoms or have had recent exposure of flu or Coronvirus. If someone in your household is sick or has a fever, please do not come to the warehouse to volunteer.
– Volunteers need to be 5 years old or older to work in the warehouse.
– Masks are currently optional. We follow Guilford County mandates and recommendations.
– Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early, as we want to limit the amount of people waiting in our front office. We also need to prep between groups.
– Please email us if you need to cancel due to the information above so we can open up spots to those that can.
– Please sign up under a name of a person attending the volunteer opportunity. If you are looking for service hours, please sign up under your own name.