In order to make sure our warehouse is a safe space for volunteers and staff, we ask that you follow the below guidelines:
– Please take your temperature before coming to volunteer, and if it is above 99.1, we ask that you stay home.
– Please do not volunteer if you feel bad, have a fever or cough, if you have flu like symptoms or have had recent exposure of flu or Coronvirus. If someone in your household is sick or has a fever, please do not come to the warehouse to volunteer.
– Volunteers need to be 12 or older to work in the warehouse. Ages 12 and under welcome for delivery and distributions opportunities.
– Masks are optional for those who have a COVID Vaccine and encouraged for those who have not been vaccinated.
– Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early, as we want to limit the amount of people waiting in our front office. We also need to prep between groups.
– Please do not bring more people with you than the amount you signed up, as we want to stick our new guidelines of 12 people or less at a time.
– When you arrive, please immediately wash your hands. Gloves are not required to work in the warehouse. Please plan to bring gloves from home if you would like them, as we have a limited supply. At all times in the warehouse, please stay more than 6 ft apart from other volunteers and staff.
– Please email us if you need to cancel due to the information above so we can open up spots to those that can.
– Please sign up under a name of a person attending the volunteer opportunity. If you are looking for service hours, please sign up under your own name.