Are you or your group interested in collecting in-kind donations for BPB? If so, please see below the food, comfort and clothing items we use in each of our programs. We are happy to provide donation boxes, pamphlets and guidance to make any drive a success. Please contact us at email@example.com to coordinate.
*Need to drop off donations? We are proud to partner with Bizi Kidz at 2500 Battleground Ave. and Pigtrails and Crewcuts at 1615 Westover Terrace for a convenient location to drop off in-kind donations, in addition to our office.
- FOOD BACKPACK PROGRAM
- Individual sized proteins (Chef Boyardee), fruit cups and juice boxes
- FOOD PANTRY PROGRAM (please check expiration dates)
- Shelf stable proteins
- Nut free snacks.
- COMFORT BACKPACK PROGRAM
- Activity Books for all ages
- 1 piece toys that fit in a backpack with 20 other items
- playing cards
- All types of Hygiene Products (full and travel size accepted)- especially shampoo, deodorant, combs/brushes
- CLOTHING PANTRY PROGRAM
1. Infant girls spring/summer clothing in good condition, sizes 0-6 mos.
Girls khaki/navy pants and solid white or colored polos sizes 8,10,12,14
Girls new underwear, sizes 12 and 14 only as well as new women’s underwear
Paper grocery bags
Food Pantry Program Items
We rely on food donations to stock our Food Pantry Program. All donated food items should be non-perishable, healthy and not in glass containers.
Donations needed for our Food Pantry Program include:
- Low Sodium Canned Soups
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Beans
- Dried Pastas
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Canned Tuna
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Low Sugar Cereals
- Granola Bars
Suggested grocery items
We aim to reduce our Comfort BackPack Program costs by filling our backpacks with as many donated items as possible. Your donations allow us serve more children in traumatic situations.
Items needed for our Comfort BackPacks include:
Donations accepted for our Clothing Pantry:
- Daily Wear Clothing: new or gently used for newborns through high school aged children
- Standard Mode of Dress (SMOD) Clothing for K-12: khaki, navy, or black pants, shorts, skirts and jumpers as well as collared shirts with the following colors in greatest demand – white, blue, black, green, gray, pink, and yellow
- New or gently used shoes for all ages, particularly for elementary children
- New or gently used coats, gloves, and scarves
- New or gently used belts
- New underwear and socks