This time of year is the perfect opportunity to give back. There’s nothing that will warm your heart and soul more than being able to help those who are in need, to ensure they too have food on their plates and the daily necessities we tend to take for granted. BackPack Beginnings is fortunate to have so many fantastic supporters in Greensboro. Check out the following ways to help BPB in 2016.
- Make an imPACK! Donate to our Annual Campaign online. We need to raise $30,000 to make a bigger imPACK next year!
- Honor Card Sales (until December 31) For a minimum purchase of $5 you can help a child in need. Cards can be purchased at Sacred Garden Bookstore at 215 West Fisher Avenue in Greensboro, (336) 544-1225, Simply Meg’s at 3334 West Friendly Avenue in Greensboro, (336) 272-2555, and Radiance Yoga at 1860 Pembroke Rd. in Greensboro, (336) 617-5665.
- Barnes and Noble Book Drive/gift wrapping (until end of December) at Shops At Friendly Center, 3102 Northline Ave. When checking out, Barnes and Noble will give you the opportunity to purchase a book for BackPack Beginnings. We will also be there on Saturday, 12/10 and Sunday, 12/11 wrapping purchases for tips. Stop by and see us!
- Downtown Greensboro Animal Hospital Food Drive (until December 17th) Donations can be dropped off at 120 W. Smith Street, Greensboro. For every person that donates non-perishable food, DGAH will make a financial donation to the cause.
- Donate Winter Clothing Bring in new or gently used warm clothing, coats, gloves, scarves and hats to help those in need this winter!
- AmazonSmile Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Backpack Beginnings. Bookmark the link below and support us every time you shop on Amazon. http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-1251223