Happy New Year!
Turning the calendar page from one year to the next gives us a moment after the holiday rush to reflect on the past and set new goals for the future. It gives us a moment to celebrate past accomplishments and get excited about what we will accomplish next.
2015 was a huge year for BPB. It marked our five-year anniversary of serving undernourished children right here in our community. BPB has grown by leaps and bounds since its inception…but, guess what? There are still a lot more children out there who need our help. So, after taking a moment to celebrate our successes, we sat right down to work on our 2016 goals.
BPB is a volunteer organization full of so many gracious friends, neighbors and businesses throughout our community. Without them, our successes would not be as great as it has been. So, with that sentiment in mind, it makes sense so share our 2016 goals with you:
- Serve more children through all 4 of our programs
- Build more partnerships and strengthen our current partnerships
- Revamp our long term strategic plan
- Release our 1st annual report
- Engage new volunteers and supporters
- Think outside of the box and think BIG in order to reach more Greensboro community members and more children in need
Thank YOU for helping make 2016 our best year ever! We can’t wait to see what we can accomplish together!
Written on 1/5/2016 by Blogger Courtney Murphy.