This summer’s givebacks..& where the money will go

//This summer’s givebacks..& where the money will go

This summer’s givebacks..& where the money will go

33_20130707132016_1228303_large[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=Why not enjoy yourself this summer while supporting BackPack Beginnings? By visiting the local businesses below, you will help support our mission: To provide children in need with nutritious food, comfort items or certain basic necessities through the use of backpacks and other efficient means of delivery. The donations from these local business givebacks will go a long way- as you can see above, over 93% of all BPB funds directly goes to helping children. The other 7% or less helps pays our utility bills, mailings, insurance, etc. That is because BPB is a 100% volunteer organization! We love what we do… helping the children of our community who are in-need…one backpack at a time!!

Local business givebacks to BPB this summer: 

Boba House-

On Mondays during July, Boba House will give 50% of all Monday lunch and dinners to BPB!!

The small print: Visit Boba House between noon-2pm, or 6-8pm and get a card from the front desk or BPB volunteers outside the restaurant. You must present the card to your waiter for the giveback. Let’s all go eat our veggies! Located at 332 Tate Street in Greensboro.

Di’lishi Yogurt-

July through September, we are one of three nonprofits in the running for Di’lishi Yogurt’s quarterly Giveback campaign. First prize receives $500; second, $300; and third, $200.

The small print: Visit Di’lishi this July to September to vote for us and pick up some frozen yogurt for you and your family. It is delish! $500 will feed over 3 children for the entire school year!! Located at 4016-D Battleground Avenue in Greensboro. 

Dancing Dogs Yoga-

August 5-25th Dancing Dogs Yoga will collect food and comfort backpack supplies for BPB during class times.

The small print: To view class schedule and details, go to www.dancingdogsyoga.com. It will make your body feel good and fill our backpacks! Located at 404 State Street in Greensboro.

Taste Yogurt Bar-

Tuesday, August 6th from 5-7pm a portion a portion of all proceeds at Taste Yogurt Bar will go to BackPack Beginnings. Come out for a cool treat!!

The small print: Yogurt for a good cause- yum! Located at 2417-D Lawndale Drive in Greensboro.

Maxie B’s-

Saturday, August 24th, all day, 10% of all sales will go to Backpack Beginnings!

The small print: Head to Maxie B’s after the Kirkwood 5K for a sweet treat! Grab a cupcake for us! Located at 2403 Battleground Avenue in Greensboro. 

For an updated list of event details, please visit our website event page at: http://www.backpackbeginnings.org/?page/62922/current-upcoming

Written on 7/8/2013 by Blogger Katie Sopcik

 [/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

2017-02-28T12:44:08+00:00