This time of year is the perfect opportunity to give back. There’s nothing that will warm your heart and soul more than being able to help those who are in need, to ensure they too have food on their plates and the daily necessities we tend to take for granted. BackPack Beginnings is fortunate to have so many fantastic supporters in Greensboro. Check out the following ways to help BPB in 2017.
- Help us meet our goal for next year! Donate to our Annual Campaign online. We need to raise $40,000 to meet the basic needs of children in our community.
- Honor Card Sales For a minimum purchase of $5 you can help a child in need. Cards can be purchased at Sacred Garden Bookstore at 215 West Fisher Avenue, Simply Meg’s at 3334 West Friendly Avenue, Radiance Yoga at 1860 Pembroke Rd.,and Sunrise Books at 7 Hillcrest Place in High Point.
- Barnes and Noble Book Drive/gift wrapping at Shops At Friendly Center, 3102 Northline Ave. When checking out, Barnes and Noble will give you the opportunity to purchase a book for BackPack Beginnings. We will also be there on Saturday, 12/22 and Sunday, 12/23 wrapping purchases for tips. Stop by and see us!
- Hot Chocolate Fun Run Run. Drink Cocoa. Eat Cookies. Wrap Presents. Get your presents wrapped before the holiday. All tips go to BPB.
- Donate Winter Clothing Bring in new or gently used warm clothing, coats, gloves, scarves and hats to help those in need this winter!